Aurora Composite Photoshop Tutorial
An in-depth tutorial on how I create my aurora composites.
What’s on the menu:
- 50 minutes of learning + image files for practice
- A few thoughts on composition
- Making seamless composites
- Matching perspective
- Matching brightness
- Matching colors
- + A technique for catching unwanted colors
- Working non-destructively
- Working with masks and basic luminosity masking
- Noise reduction and sharpening
PRESS THE IMAGE BELOW
Charges will happen in USD, using an up-to-date exchange rate. Customers may incur an additional foreign transaction fee according to their cardmember agreement.
VAT based on your country's standard rate will be applied to the price.
This is NOT a beginners level tutorial. If you don't know the basic of masking, layers and the interface of Photoshop you should search videos about these first. This is a tutorial showing advanced techniques for EXPERIENCED users. - I use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP to edit my photos, which is what you'll need too.